The largest and most impressive of the ground floor function rooms, Milner Hall is ideal for large-scale events, such as weddings, product launches, receptions and presentations.
Named after Lord Milner, one of the original trustees of the Rhodes Trust, Milner Hall is accessed via doors from the middle of the grand oak-panelled gallery.
Milner Hall features a barrel vaulted ceiling, two imposing black marble fireplaces and a raised bay with south-facing stone-mullioned windows that look out onto the courtyard. At one end is a raised stage and top table.
- All windows can be easily curtained
- All rooms are interconnected
- All rooms have three-phase power
- All rooms look out onto the gardens
- There is access to all rooms and the gardens for visitors with disabilities